Import your Facebook contacts into Google+
22 July 2011 27,712 Views No Comment
Here is a simple way to get your Facebook contacts into Google+
Short version - Import Facebook contacts into Yahoo, then import Yahoo contacts into Google Plus.
- Create a Yahoo Mail account if you don’t already have one
- Log in to Yahoo Mail and go to the Contacts tab
- Click on the Import Contacts button
- Click on the Facebook button
- Login to Facebook
- Confirm sharing contacts with Yahoo
- Watch the import magic happen
- Wait for it to finish.
- Login in to Google+, then click on the Circles button at the top and then on Find and Invite
- Click on the Yahoo! button next to Find Friends
- Authorize Yahoo! to import your contacts
- And you’re done! All of the contacts that were imported from Yahoo have a little Y! icon on them